[Insight-users] Adaptive Meshing for FEM - Registration

Nicholas Tustison ntustison at gmail.com
Mon Jun 12 11:41:25 EDT 2006

Hi Markus,

A straightforward conversion between an ITK mesh and a FEM mesh is
non-existent.  I'm reworking the FEM mesh class now and maybe I'll
come up with something but until then...

The current FEM framework allows for an external mesh to be brought
into the FEM project but that, in addition to the default rectilinear
mesh that is created when no external mesh is specified, is the
extent of the current FEM library meshing capabilities.

Nick Tustison