[Insight-users] 3D Resampling

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Tue May 2 08:47:48 EDT 2006

Hi Kevin,

If you don't know what the spacing in your image is, you should go
back to whoever provided this image to you and obtain that information.

                      What is certain,
                is that a Z spacing of 0.0
                      is *not* real.

There is no point in having a 3D dataset with a null Z spacing...

Maybe you should go back to the tool that you used for converting
your "Bruker" file.

Maybe you should use another tool...

If your dataset has a collection of slices that are not at equal
spacing, you *will not* be able to process it with ITK anyways,
because ITK only supports datasets with uniform spacing.

You probably don't need to be concerned about brightness or
contrast until you solve the spacing issues...

What is the original source of this dataset ?

    Please let us know,