[Insight-users] Deformable mesh

sami bourouis sami.bourouis at hotmail.com
Wed May 17 01:55:51 EDT 2006

Hi all,
First, excuse me, if my English is not well. Thankyou.
I have here a question about the example “deformable model simplex mesh”. In
reality, I have a project to do about deforming surfaces (mesh) into
3D-image like which doing by J. Montagnat and Hervé Delinguette. I’m asking
firstly if this example do the same thing with my purpose or no.  Because
this can help me to continuous or not used your program.
My objective is the introduction of a model (triangular or simplex mesh) in
a 3D image ( *.mhd or other) and computing some internal and external forces
to deform this model and finally visualize the deformation. I’m tested your
program:
-1. I’m load “example.mhd”
-2. I’m clicked on the button “creat mesh”, and I can visualize the sphere.
Just now, evry thing is well ().
But the problem is that, after few minute, I can’t visualize the deformation
of the model after cliked on the button “deform meh”. So my question is what
is the problem here?
Thank you very very much and excuse me again for this very long message.
Sami,