[Insight-users] itkRegMFC updated

timex jean.timex at gmail.com
Mon Jan 29 07:48:54 EST 2007

Hi all,
    In the program itkRegMFC, I've added the functionality to capture the
information for each iteration during registration, I leave the functional
interface blank at this moment. I also modified the CMakeLists.txt in which
I initiate the option 'Use of MFC' as 'Use MFC in a Shared DLL'.
    In the project properties panel, there is a 'Additional Opitons' in the
'Command Line' option under the 'C/C++' node, if anyone knows how to set it
empty by CMake script, please let me know, thank you :)
    For more information, you're welcome to my blog:
http://jeantimex.spaces.live.com/
Cheers!
--
Yong Su