[Insight-users] How to find information about ITK and isosurfaces

Catherine Peloquin cepeloquin at gmail.com
Tue Mar 27 13:46:01 EST 2007

I am interested in integrating ITK with a current medical imaging app. in
order to create isosurfaces.  I need to know where the pixel intensities for
the image are stored, what type the pixel intensities are, and how they are
passed into the isosurfacing part of ITK.  I also am looking for where the
marching cubes algorithm is located in the source code.

I have searched the forums and have looked through the manual, but am having
a hard time finding the information I need. Is there a way to search the
toolkit located at http://www.itk.org/Doxygen/html/index.html?  When I use
the search bar at the upper right hand corner of that page, I only get
results from the mailing list.

Thanks,
Catherine