[Insight-users] ImageSeriesReader and ImageSeriesWriter

Diego Fraga nhan69 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 28 14:39:47 EDT 2007

First of all, say hello...

I have a problem reading and writing dicom series. I need to read one serie,
modify each slice from it, and then write again into another dicom serie.

I can read the dicom serie, but when i process each one slice and then write
it, the generated slices belongs to each different serie.

For example, if I have 30 dicom slices from 1 serie I read the serie, then
process it and the result... 30 dicom slices in 30 different series.

Using a series writer i can generate the unique output serie with all the
slices, but don't know how to modify each individual slice.