[Insight-users] help, about 3D surface interpolation

Kun kun_ch at 163.com
Tue Apr 29 21:12:14 EDT 2008

Hi,all

I am a new ITK user. And now I am trying to do some 3D surface interpolation with ITK. The situation is like below:

Suppose there is a 3D object, which contains many points(maybe 2000) on its surface. Now I have known part points( suppose 1500) on the surface, so the surface should be open.
Then how can I do the interpolation on the surface to make it close ?

Is there any code in ITK to solve this problem ?

Would somebody  help me? Thanks a lot.

Best Regards.

Kun