[Insight-users] Affine Registration problem

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Wed Dec 10 14:37:36 EST 2008

Hi Manuel,

As you probably understand, it will be very hard for us
to give you advice on code that we have not seen, and
for parameters that you have not posted in your email.

Please post your code to the list.

Basic information about your images will also be of great
help.  For example:

1) Origin (in physical coordinates) of the fixed image
2) Origin (in physical coordinates) of the moving image
3) Spacing (in physical coordinates) of the fixed image
4) Spacing (in physical coordinates) of the moving image
5) Orientation of the fixed image
6) Orientation of the moving image
7) Nature of the images (color ? confocal ?...EM ?)