[Insight-users] ITK 3.4.0 and itkContourExtractor2DImageFilter.h

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Sat Mar 29 17:09:02 EDT 2008

Hi Marta,

1) Yes,
    if you turn the CMake flag ITK_USE_REVIEW
    then you will be able to use any of the classes
    in the Insight/Code/Review directory.

2) No,
    the itkContourExtractor2DImageFilter is still
    in the Insight/Code/Review directory in today's
    CVS version of ITK.

3) The best solution is (1),
    That is, to turn on the ITK_USE_REVIEW flag.

Please let us know if you encounter any problem.