[Insight-users] ITK 3.4.0 and itkContourExtractor2DImageFilter.h

Marta Peroni m.peroni at gmail.com
Mon Mar 31 13:49:21 EDT 2008

Hi all!

I run the compilation procedure again and built everything again.
But still, though I included the header itkContourExtractor2DImageFilter.h ,
I still cannot have access to the class ContourExtractor2DImageFilter....
do I miss something else?????

thanks a Lot
Marta

On 29/03/2008, Luis Ibanez <luis.ibanez at kitware.com> wrote:

> Hi Marta,
>

> 1) Yes,
>     if you turn the CMake flag ITK_USE_REVIEW
>     then you will be able to use any of the classes
>     in the Insight/Code/Review directory.
>

> 2) No,
>     the itkContourExtractor2DImageFilter is still
>     in the Insight/Code/Review directory in today's
>     CVS version of ITK.
>

> 3) The best solution is (1),
>     That is, to turn on the ITK_USE_REVIEW flag.
>

> Please let us know if you encounter any problem.
>

>     Thanks
>

>        Luis
>

> --------------------
>
> Marta Peroni wrote:
> > Hi All!
> > I'm a new user of ITK and I get problems in linking this library to my
> > project...
> > I have ITK 3.4.0 installed and itkContourExtractor2DImageFilter.h is
> > only in the review...
> >
> > so my questions are:
> > 1) is it safe (meaning will still work afterwards) to move the
> > ITK_USE_REVIEW flag in CMake to on? and this will allow me to use that
> > library?
> > 2) in the newest  version of ITK is this library integrated?
> > 3) which is the best solution betw the 2 above?
> >
> > Thanks a lot for any kind of help!
> > Have a great programming afternoon :P
> > Marta

Marta Peroni

contacts:
mail: m.peroni at gmail.com
mobile: +393488202136 (IT) +16178186365 (US)
skype: ablondieforlife