[Insight-users] directory settings for .lib and .h files in microsoft visual studios 2008

Dan Mueller dan.muel at gmail.com
Fri Nov 21 02:58:35 EST 2008

Hi Roel,

Welcome to ITK!

If you are using CMake correctly, then it should automatically handle
all the compile and link paths. You might want to read some of the
"getting started" guides:
    http://www.itk.org/CourseWare/Training/
particularly
    http://www.itk.org/CourseWare/Training/GettingStarted-I.pdf

I assume from your email you are using Visual Studio (what version?)
on Windows (what version?). Are you using CMake to generate the
solution/project files?

Regards, Dan