[Insight-users] RecursiveSeparableImageFilter and ReconstructionImageFilter

Gaëtan Lehmann gaetan.lehmann at jouy.inra.fr
Wed Sep 3 05:12:05 EDT 2008

Le 3 sept. 08 à 11:02, Tom Vercauteren a écrit :

> Hi Julien,
>
> As far as I understand it, RecursiveSeparableImageFilter should be
> recursive and separable meaning that (for a 2D image) the filter first
> requires entire lines and then requires entire columns. It can thus
> not easily benefit from streaming (even though it could be
> multithreaded).

And it is in ITK cvs :-)

---------------------
PatchSet 27831
Date: 2008/07/31 12:53:10
Author: glehmann
Branch: HEAD
Tag: (none)
Log:
ENH: Add thread support. The approach is very simple: the region is
splitted
in several regions - one per thread - as usual in ITK, but with an
additional
constrain to avoid splitting it on the dimension currently processed.

Members:
         Code/BasicFilters/itkRecursiveSeparableImageFilter.h:1.23->1.24
         Code/BasicFilters/itkRecursiveSeparableImageFilter.txx:1.40-
 >1.41

PatchSet 27832