[Insight-users] ITK with Python

Bryan P. Conrad conrabp at ortho.ufl.edu
Wed Sep 3 15:36:05 EDT 2008

The process for wrapping python yourself on windows is not trivial.  You
might want to check out the python(x,y) distribution
(http://www.pythonxy.com/features.php).  They have built the python
wrappers for ITK as well as many other useful packages (VTK, NumPy,
SciPy, Enthought Tool Suite, etc) into a very easy to use installer for
windows platforms.  I have used it and found it to be a very quick and
easy way to get started with ITK in python.

Good Luck,

-bryan