[Insight-users] RegistrationFunctions and Filters

Jordi Inglada jordi.inglada at cnes.fr
Wed Sep 24 02:53:15 EDT 2008

Dear all,

I am looking for a working example of a RegistrationFilter using either
an MIRegistrationFunction or an NCCRegistrationFunction.

I cannot find any in the Insight examples.

I have been struggling with a MIRegistrationFunction and a
PDEDeformableRegistrationFilter using the
SetDifferenceFunction( metricFunction ) method, but all I get is a
segfault.

I have also tried the CurvatureRegistrationFilter, but the
MIRegistrationFunction can work with it since it does not have a
GetMetric method.

Can anybody give me a hint on this?

Thank you,

Jordi