[Insight-users] moultimodal registration

kevin cavin beibeiwen2003 at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 7 10:05:50 EDT 2009

--- On Wed, 8/5/09, kevin cavin <beibeiwen2003 at yahoo.com> wrote:

From: kevin cavin <beibeiwen2003 at yahoo.com>
Subject: moultimodal registration
To: insight-users at itk.org
Date: Wednesday, August 5, 2009, 8:55 PM

Hello,

   with ITK multimodal registration method, such as MutualInformation, if the images from two different modalites have different resolution, do I still need resampling one of them in order to make them having the same resolution?

   I also notice  that some deformable registration examples need parameters files, such as param.file for finite element defromable registration. Are there example files to download in order to run the registration examples? Thanks !

Wen