[Insight-users] Installation error

Siamak Yousefi syousefy at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 7 11:15:43 EDT 2009

Hi,

I am trying to install ITK using cmake under linux. I got the error message below during "ccmake ITK". Any help in this regard is highly appreciated.

Regards,
Siamak Yousefi

CMake Error at
/home/syouse/cmake/share/cmake-2.6/Modules/CMakeTestCCompiler.cmake:32
(MESSAGE):
The C compiler "/usr/bin/gcc" is not able to compile a simple test program.
It fails with the following output:
Change Dir: /home/syouse/ITKb/CMakeFiles/CMakeTmp

Run Build Command:/usr/bin/gmake "cmTryCompileExec/fast"
/usr/bin/gmake -f CMakeFiles/cmTryCompileExec.dir/build..make
CMakeFiles/cmTryCompileExec.dir/build
gmake[1]: Entering directory `/mnt/sdb1/syouse/ITKb/CMakeFiles/CMakeTmp'