[Insight-users] needs a lot of recommandations

Syrine Sahmim syrine.sahmim at yahoo.fr
Wed Aug 19 18:26:13 EDT 2009

Hi mates,

I have always the same problem: impossibility to run any example of  the filtering example directory of  ITK. I'm using windows xp(win32) as plateform and visual studio8 (2005). Please  i want that someone gives me a little attention and explain to me all the steps that i must do  just after generating the.sln file to obtain a result at the end.for example if i build "VesselnessMeasureImageFilter.cxx" with Cmake and i obtain the .sln file what i have to do exactly after that to have a filtered MRA image.
Please i'm really in very bad situation. there is many weeks that i still tried all examples but all my test are failed . I need help and you are the unique solution to get help. i will waiting for a speed answer. Thank you every body for understanding me.
the CMakelists.txt that i wrote for this example is the following:(is it correct ou may be must i add others instructions)
"# This is the root ITK CMakeLists file.
CMAKE_MINIMUM_REQUIRED(VERSION 2.4)
IF(COMMAND CMAKE_POLICY)
  CMAKE_POLICY(SET CMP0003 NEW)
ENDIF(COMMAND CMAKE_POLICY)
PROJECT(FilteringExamples)
FIND_PACKAGE(ITK)
  IF(ITK_FOUND)
    INCLUDE(${ITK_USE_FILE})
  ELSE(ITK_FOUND)
    MESSAGE(FATAL_ERROR
            "Cannot build InsightApplications without ITK.  Please set ITK_DIR.")
  ENDIF(ITK_FOUND)

ADD_EXECUTABLE(VesselnessMeasureImageFilter VesselnessMeasureImageFilterss.cxx )
TARGET_LINK_LIBRARIES(VesselnessMeasureImageFilter  ITKBasicFilters ITKIO)
IF( NOT ITK_DISABLE_CXX_TESTING )
IF(BUILD_TESTING)
ENDIF(BUILD_TESTING)
ENDIF( NOT ITK_DISABLE_CXX_TESTING )