[Insight-users] Adding itkTransformPointSetFilter

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Wed Jul 29 11:09:15 EDT 2009

Hi David,

Excellent work !,

It is a good idea to follow the hierarchy of Image and Mesh filters,
more explicitly:

   A) PointSetSource
   B) PointSetToPointSetFilter
   C) TransformPointSetFilter

I have generated (A) and (B) for you, and made some minor
changes to your (C).

Please find attached the combined source code.

It is compiling for me on Linux Ubuntu, gcc 4.2.

You are *VERY STRONGLY* encouraged to contribute
this new set of classes to the Insight Journal, to share
them with the community.

They will be very useful.

On Tue, Jul 28, 2009 at 9:27 AM, David Doria
<daviddoria+itk at gmail.com<daviddoria%2Bitk at gmail.com>