[Insight-users] Exception on image registration

Lodron, Gerald Gerald.Lodron at joanneum.at
Fri Nov 13 07:27:36 EST 2009

Hello

I try to register two images and get following exception on StartRegistration():

Itk::ExceptionObject(0147B858)
Location_ "class itk::CovariantVector<double,3> *__thiscall itk::ImportImageContainer(unsigned long, class itk::CovariantVector<double, 3>>::AllocateElements(unsigned long) const"
File_ d:\develop\source\insighttoolkot-3.16.0\code\common\itkImportImageContainer.txx
Line: 188

I thougt itk can handle arbitrary image sizes (my images are 512x512x300)?

 I use the itk::ImageRegistrationMethod for my registration, the images are of same type (itk::OrientedImages<singed short,3>) , can anyone give me a hint?

Best regards,