[Insight-users] CMake 2.8 config error

Dean Inglis dean.inglis at camris.ca
Tue Mar 23 14:22:36 EDT 2010

Here is a bit more after some testing.
I tried compiling against the stable ITK release
(InsightToolkit-3.16.0) with CMake 2.8 and
get the same error.  I removed CMake 2.8 and
installed CMake 2.6, did a clean config and build
of all sources and now the error no longer occurs.
I am cc'ing to CMake users as this seems more of a
CMake issue than ITK (or CMake with ITK?).

Dean