[Insight-users] ITK 3.18 exception with VS9 but not mingw or during unit tests

Chuck Lloyd chuck.lloyd at gmail.com
Fri May 21 11:15:50 EDT 2010

Wes,

Thanks a lot, that does in fact seem to solve my problem on my nmake vs8 builds.
I will try to duplicate on the vs9 builds now and update.

Now I need to figure out how to install both Debug and Release libs
for development
and release. Do you know? I know how boost handles it. I'm not sure of the
proper ITK way.

Chuck