[Insight-users] Regarding arbitrary region extraction

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Mon May 24 12:17:12 EDT 2010

Hi Xuanaux,

You could compute the bounding box of the contours
by converting their physical coordinates to indexes.

Then use the bounding box region as input to the
RegionOfInterestImageFilter, in order to extract the
rectangular region containing the image regions
that is relevant to the contours.

For details on how to convert physical points to
indexes, please look at the ITK Software Guide

     http://www.itk.org/ItkSoftwareGuide.pdf