[Insight-users] SetNumberOfSpatialSamples has no effect on computation time???

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Wed May 26 12:55:19 EDT 2010

Hi Pinpress,

You will have to increase by a lot the number of samples
in order to notice an effect in the computation time.

If your real goal is to speed up the registration process,
the most important thing to do is to make sure that
you are compiling for "Release" mode, and to check
if all the cores of your processor are being used at
run time.