[Insight-users] Questions not in FAQ

C.Cagatay Bilgin bilgic at cs.rpi.edu
Tue Nov 16 14:16:27 EST 2010

Hi TJ,
I don't have any answers for your second
question as I did not work with ultrasound
images but as far as the first question goes,
there is no such thing as windows only support
for ITK. You can find ITK in the ubuntu repositories,
maybe slightly older versions, or you can
easily build the source code using cmake.
I suppose the current version is 3.20 and the
Ubuntu repositories are 3.16.  If you go with the
second option, you can find the build instructions at
http://prdownloads.sourceforge.net/itk/ItkSoftwareGuide-2.4.0.pdf?download

Best regards,
Cagatay