[Insight-users] Simplify a set of points in ITK

Arnaud GELAS arnaud_gelas at hms.harvard.edu
Wed Nov 24 11:57:37 EST 2010

Hi Marta,

If the underlying container of your pointset is a vector container
(which is the default), you only need to generate a random sequence in
between 0 and the number of points in your container.

You may have a look at vnl_random, here:
http://www.lems.brown.edu/vision/vxl_doc/html/core/vnl/html/classvnl__random.html

HTH,
Arnaud