[Insight-users] DICOM WINDOW CENTER AND WIDTH

Roberto Laurita roberto.laurita at gmail.com
Thu Dec 29 07:30:01 EST 2011

Hi Lazar,

thank you for the answer.

It's better to supply more details. I have 1 slice acquired 2 times with a
different TR. So I have 2 dicom files.
Reading the headers of these 2 files I found different values of "window
center" and "window width". The MRI scanner provided 2 couples of values
for rendering reason.

I'd like to know if it's possible to set "window center" and "window
width" in the second file the same values of the first one. I need to
compare the intensities (with different TR) of the same pixel

I thought about manual rescaling, but ...... if there is a better way ......

Thanks again

Ciao

Roberto