[Insight-users] optimization methods other than registration

barbababa tonimuusimaki at gmail.com
Thu Jul 7 18:14:50 EDT 2011

Hello,

and thank you Karthik for the reply. But to be honest, i did not understand
most of it. Writing a metric seems to be too much for my level and my idea
was
to minimize any function, not just powerlaw. So, after searching a bit,
would it work
if i'd use powell optimization just like in itkPowellOptimizerTest.cxx.
The measuretype comes from input and could be A*e^r.
Somehow i just need to connect this to the input image...

Cheers,
toni