[Insight-users] help in FLTK/InsightApplication CMake config

Ryan Guan ryan.guan at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 7 19:22:36 EST 2011

The problem has been solved! CMake seems to be tricky in some way, it may be because I don't know it so much, in case other rookie run into the same problem, I would write down what I've observed:

1. The reason to cause my earlier problem is that the configuration should set up automatically

FLTK_IMAGES_LIBRARY:FILEPATH=C:/Program Files (x86)/FLTK/lib/fltkimagesd.lib

FLTK_FORMS_LIBRARY:FILEPATH=C:/Program Files (x86)/FLTK/lib/fltkformsd.lib
FLTK_BASE_LIBRARY:FILEPATH=C:/Program Files (x86)/FLTK/lib/fltkd.lib
FLTK_GL_LIBRARY:FILEPATH=C:/Program Files (x86)/FLTK/lib/fltkgld.lib

I didn't got these at the first place, it might be because that I forgot to opt USE_FLTK after I re-configure,
BUT, I also need to set up manually FLTK_FLUID_EXECUTABLE and FLTK_INCLUDE_DIR before press configure button,
otherwise although it will prompt the two are missing, it still doesn't figure out the 4 libraries (no warning!) after making it up,
it needs to delete the cache and start over!

2. CMake doesn't work properly if Visual Studio is set to be opened with administrator privilege.