[Insight-users] link error in Application/LiverTumorSegmentation, FLTK related?

Ryan Guan ryan.guan at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 8 09:34:17 EST 2011

Dear All,

I am struggling to get some working ITK+VTK+FLTK example in Application!

IDE: windows7 Visual Studio 2008
ITK/Application: 3.20.0
VTK: 5.6.1
FLTK: 1.3.0

ITK, VTK and FLTK were built individually through CMake+VS2008. Following is the steps that I tried to build InsightApplications.
1. For InsightApplications, I believe CMake got all FLTK path correctly (http://dl.dropbox.com/u/1906263/fltkpath_cmake.png).
2. I build the whole Applications, but ended up with many linker errors, most of which seem to relate to FLTK.
    The Axillary folder is within Applications folder, and Axillary modules passed the build
3. I picked LiverTumorSegmentation as an example, the build log can be found at http://dl.dropbox.com/u/1906263/LiverSegBuildLog.htm

I am not very good at linker, so please, can anyone take a quick look for me?
Thanks a lot!

Ryan