[Insight-users] ROI in deformable registration

Tim Bhatnagar tim.bhatnagar at gmail.com
Tue Feb 7 13:54:21 EST 2012

Hello all,

Is there a convenient way to only look at deformation field output results
for a non-rectangular ROI from the data set? As it is, my input images
consist of the structure of interest, surrounded by zero-pixel values, but
the deformable registration algorithm still computes how those zero-pixels
would be moving. I've seen how to select a rectangular sub-region of an
image, but is it possible to choose a non-uniform-shape region too?

Thanks all!

--
Tim Bhatnagar
PhD Candidate