[Insight-users] Intensity image with one more element per pixel

Hila Hiler hilahiler at gmail.com
Thu May 10 02:19:59 EDT 2012

Hi All,

I have an intensity image and would like to have for each pixel in this
image another element which will indicate about data that I would like to
know in the next time that I'll use in this picture. That element should be
a Boolean and indicate for me whether or not there is a pixel of another
image in this location (in fact it's to minimize the number of images that
are inserted into one image in order to simplify the user's interaction
with my software).

for example:
image consists of pixels
for each pixel insert a Boolean variable that will store 0/1 due to my
input.

with arrays there is tuple/component option. is there a similar method in
itk or other idea?

Best,
Hila