[Insight-users] Question about using OpenCL shared buffer for more than one kernel

Denis Shamonin dshamoni at gmail.com
Wed Feb 20 04:00:05 EST 2013

Dear Weber,

1. I've implemented the Gaussian Filter
    itkGPURecursiveGaussianImageFilter and
itkGPUSmoothingRecursiveGaussianImageFilter
    in my paper http://hdl.handle.net/10380/3393 have a look to the article.
2. Yes, the memory could be copied only once from CPU->GPU and used by the
multiple kernels via pointers, use itkGPUDataManager for that.

Regards,

-Denis Shamonin, MSc

Division of Image Processing (LKEB)

Department of Radiology