[ITK-users] Write "Float Type" Dicom series?

Jim Miller millerjv at gmail.com
Wed Apr 30 06:44:41 EDT 2014

If the data is Dicom, the rescale slope will be applied automatically on read.

To write back out as int, you can either

A) use a CastImageFilter to convert the pixels to int

B) if all you are doing is read and write, then you can actually set the pixel type of the reader to be int and it will read, apply the slope intercept and cast it back to an int.

Jim