[ITK-users] [ITK] help- find position of seed-levelset segmentation/connected treshold

Sindhoor Bhat bhatsindhoor at ymail.com
Fri Jun 6 01:03:03 EDT 2014

Thanks Matt for your suggestion.
*But I've tried with that too. It is not considering the index/seed position that I write in program.
When I  added   below code to get selected seed position, it shows completely different point than what I had written(using image J ---> physical coordinates )
               std::cout <<  filter->GetOutput()->GetPixel( Position1 ) << std::endl;
*seed point doesn't appear between selected thresholds ( say: (85,300) & seep position will be like 45 etc)

*Also, I should mention that my dicom images appear in reverse order( flipped). Is this affecting my seed selection?
       (I tried subtracting Y coordinate from maxY etc.)

Can you pls tell what is wrong? thank you.