[ITK-users] [ITK] help- find position of seed-levelset segmentation/connected treshold

Matt McCormick matt.mccormick at kitware.com
Fri Jun 6 08:34:26 EDT 2014

Hi Sindhoor,

In your previous mail, you described taking sub-regions, which changes
index positions.  To sample a value from a physical position, use an
itk::InterpolateImageFunction.

The apparent flip may be due to a difference in the direction and
location of the Y-axis in your visualization programs.

Hope this helps,
Matt