[ITK-users] White Background on rotated image

Matias Montroull matimontg at gmail.com
Fri Nov 14 08:28:21 EST 2014

I'm having hard times following the code in the example. RIght now I have
been able to rotate a dcm file one at a time, now I would like to input a
directory and output another directory with  the rotated images, I would
need some guidance for this task.
Can I just set the input as directory instead of a file for example?