[ITK-users] deformable surface registration

brian avants stnava at gmail.com
Mon Apr 27 12:32:18 EDT 2015

hi michel

nick tustison did some good work on this recently and most of it is
available in both ITK and in ANTs. the work is evolving (in terms of
efficient memory use) but the basics of doing images +
segmentations/surfaces is available.  e.g. you could run a demons +
iterative closest point registration pretty easily.

brian