[ITK-users] Import itk always takes ages and results in warnings

cervellone at gmail.com cervellone at gmail.com
Tue Jun 28 04:59:08 EDT 2016

Dear Michka
Thank you for your reply.

I will take that into consideration when building ITK next time.
Unfortunately there is little comprehensive guide to what all those options
in cmake really mean or do, so id rather build more than less.
Also VTK is pretty heavy in term of modules, and I have the impression that
it is noticeably faster.
Best
JP