[ITK-users] Filters in 3D

Robert scorpiuni at gmail.com
Tue Jun 28 15:52:09 EDT 2016

Hello,

 I have a general question about 3D filters, especially about the
SignedDanielssonDistanceMapImageFilter.
Does this filter work Slice by Slice when using 3-dimensional data, or does
the calculation of the euclidian distance take into account the 3
coordinates of a voxel? I guess sometimes the result would be quite similar,
but I constructed some examples on paper where there would be a difference.
Is there any place where this is marked down for the different filters?

Thanks in advance,
Robert