[ITK-users] Error encountered when padding: boundary condition is ITK_NULLPTR

Matt McCormick matt.mccormick at kitware.com
Tue Aug 29 10:14:33 EDT 2017

Hi Marie,

The relationship between pixel / index coordinates and physical space
is described in the ITK Software Guide:

  https://itk.org/ITKSoftwareGuide/html/Book1/ITKSoftwareGuide-Book1ch4.html#x38-470004.1

There are methods on itk::Image to go between the two,
TransformIndexToPhysicalPoint and TransformPhysicalPointToIndex,

  https://itk.org/Doxygen/html/classitk_1_1ImageBase.html#ab003313ba1a078d89a832dc0a35d2efa
  https://itk.org/Doxygen/html/classitk_1_1ImageBase.html#af4a7c9c3787e9fdafbaaade2e02efa25

Hope this helps,
Matt