The National Library of Medicine Insight Segmentation and Registration Toolkit (ITK) is an open-source software system for medical image processing in two, three and more dimensions.
This is the ITK Wiki, a collaborative hypertext database of information, documentation and resources.
- Getting Started with ITK
- About the Insight Toolkit
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
- License Information
- Insight Git Repository : Browse the Git repository online
- Gerrit Code Review : Code review system
- Issue tracking system : report and browse bugs.
- Nightly Build Dashboard : View the build status on a variety of platforms, regression testing, and more.
Software Engineering and Development
- Configuring and Building
- Doxygen Documentation
- Dashboard Setup
- Archive of the insight-users community mailing list
- Telephone Conference Agendas and Minutes
- ITK Upcoming Events
- Oversight Committee
- Working Groups
- 2006 Survey Summary
- In Second Life